Men Of The Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong


No. of pages: 369
Rating: 10/10
Series: Women Of The Otherworld (Short Stories)

Synopsis: I don't remember the first time I changed into a wolf. One night I passed out, and awoke to find my body covered in yellow fur. My brain was beyond reacting. It took this in its stride, as it had everything else in my new life. I got to my feet and went in search of food. As a curious and independent six-year-old, Clayton didn't resist the bite, he asked for it. But as a lone child werewolf his life is under constant threat. So when enigmatic Pack member Jeremy Danvers saves him, Clayton is determined to protect his adoptive father, no matter what the cost. So begins this gripping collection of four tales chronicling the bloody feuds of the American Pack, and the coming of age of Clay Danvers, a very powerful, and very singular werewolf.

Review: This is a book pretty much completely about Jeremy and Clay, and it's fantastic. I love Kelley Armstrong's series, and had no doubts that this would be a good book, but it was better than even I imagined. Jeremy and Clay are great characters, and this really helps in building them up in your head, and you begin to understand why they act the way they do. I know most of these are posted on Kelley's website, but not only is it lovely to read them in book form, it has a new story, shedding light on Jeremy's mother, which has never been revealed before. This is a definate for fans of the series, and I can't wait for the next installment next year!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up