Dead To The World by Charlaine Harris


No. of pages: 321
Rating: 10/10
Series: Sookie Stackhouse (Book 4)

Synopsis: Dead to the World continues the story of psychic waitress Sookie Stackhouse, who has fallen out with her undead lover, Bill. Bill has no sooner departed for Peru, than Sookie finds the head vampire, Eric, running naked and terrified through the rural night. She helps Eric, and discovers his memory has been destroyed by a coven of unscrupulous, astonishingly powerful witches, newly arrived in her small Louisiana town, and offering a huge reward for Eric. Sookie tries to hide Eric, but her brother sees him - and immediately disappears. And Sookie finds herself caught in a war among witches, vampires, and werewolves.

Review: Sookie on her way home from a night shift at Merlotte's, finds a topless Eric running down a dark road, with his memory somehow missing. Taking him home to protect him, once again Sookie finds herself drawn into a bad situation. But when Jason disappears, Sookie knows she'll do whatever it takes to find him again...

I really enjoyed the fact Eric was the main focus in this book, he's one of my favourite characters but is usually in the background. I loved how different he was without his memory, and how he and Sookie took care of each other. Again, I loved the appearance of Bubba, such a fantastic character! I thought what happened to Jason was a little weird, but I'm sure we'll see how that progresses in the future books. I love this series so much, they're amazingly written, Charlaine Harris has such fantastic talent for writing and she's fast become one of my favourite authors! I would recommend this series to everyone!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up