Top Ten Picks: Books You Have To Read At Least Once

Top Ten Picks is a weekly meme by Jillian about your top 10 picks! Each week, there will be a different theme and this weeks theme is 'books you have to read at least once'. So here are my top 10 books to read at least once (in no particular order) ~

Photobucket

1. Markus Zusak - The Book Thief
2. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter series

Photobucket

3. Audrey Niffenegger - The Time Traveler's Wife
4. Mitch Albom - The Five People You Meet In Heaven

Photobucket

5. John Boyne - The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas
6. Jay Asher - Thirteen Reasons Why

Photobucket

7. Jodi Picoult - My Sister's Keeper
8. Dan Brown - The Da Vinci Code

Photobucket

9. Alice Sebold - The Lovely Bones
10. Laurie Halse Anderson - Speak

So what books do you think are must reads?

2 comments:

Elle said...

Greats books, most of them are on my TBR list! Now I have to get around to actually reading them...I think I'll start with The Book Thief, then read Speak.

Brent Taylor said...

I think the House of Night series should be added to this list--just because they're awesome and they teach a lot about friendship and non-discrimination and the characters are really diverse. If you haven't read them, nI highly recommend that you do.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up