May Summary

Books completed ~ 9
P.C. & Kristin Cast - Burned 4.5/5 - review
Beth Fantaskey - Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side 4/5 - review
Carrie Ryan - The Forest Of Hands & Teeth 5/5 - review
Carrie Ryan - The Dead-Tossed Waves 4.5/5 - review
Charlaine Harris - Dead In The Family 3/5 - review
Laurie Halse Anderson - Wintergirls 4/5 - review
Tess Gerritsen - Harvest 4/5 - review
Becca Fitzpatrick - Hush, Hush 4.5/5 - review
Lauren Kate - Fallen 3.5/5 - review

Books bought ~ 8
Lauren Oliver - Before I Fall
Laurie Halse Anderson - Wintergirls
Suzanne LaFleur - Love, Aubrey
Katherine Paterson - Bridge To Terabithia
Jeremy De Quidt - The Toymaker
Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl - Beautiful Creatures
Ben Sherwood - The Death And Life Of Charlie St. Cloud
Alex Flinn - Beastly

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Jessica's Guide To Dating On The Dark Side / Wintergirls / Hush, Hush / Fallen
# Top Ten Picks - Favourite Love Stories / Books That Made You Discover Your Love For Reading / Best Villains
# Reading Habits

Overall ~
I didn't do too badly in May, I managed to read 9 books and all of them scored 3/5 or more, so I mostly enjoyed all of them. My favourite reads were The Forest Of Hands & Teeth, The Dead Tossed Waves and Hush, Hush, all of which I throughly enjoyed and couldn't put down while I was reading them. My least favourite, I'm sad to say, was Dead In The Family, I was so looking forward to it aswell! In the next month I'm hoping to read a bit more, especially if I want to achieve my goal of 150 books read this year, so I really need to work on that. I've bought plenty of great looking books lately though, so it shouldn't be too hard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm reading Hush, Hush right now. It's hard to pull myself away from it.

I also recently bought The Forest of Hands and Teeth.

Unknown said...

Lucky, I only read 8 in May and I was aiming for 10!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up