In My Mailbox (7)

In My Mailbox is a meme created by The Story Siren, and sums up my past week in book purchases!

So this week I bought 1 book:

Photobucket

Stephenie Meyer - The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner

Bree Tanner can barely remember life before she had uncannily powerful senses, superhuman reflexes and unstoppable physical strength. Life before she had a relentless thirst for blood... life before she became a vampire.
All Bree knows is that living with her fellow newborns has few certainties and even fewer rules: watch your back, don't draw attention to yourself and, above all, make it home by sunrise or die. What she doesn't know: her time as an immortal is quickly running out.
Then Bree finds an unexpected friend in Diego, a newborn just as curious as Bree about their mysterious creator, whom they know only as "her". As they come to realize that the newborns are pawns in a game larger than anything they could have imagines, Bree and Diego must choose sides and decide whom to trus. But when everything you know about vampires is based on a lie, how do you find the truth?

~~~~~
And I also won:

Photobucket

Alison Kervin - WAGS at the World Cup

Forget Victoria Beckham. Forget Coleen. You can even forget Cheryl Cole...Tracie Martin is the true queen of the Wags. From her lemon-frosted highlights to the tips of her bejewelled bronzed toes, Tracie is the ultimate footballer's wife and this is going to be her year. The England squad are heading to South Africa for the World Cup and Tracie's husband Dean has a place on the coaching squad. So the Martin family are on their way to South Africa ...And while the fight may be on for England to regain their rightful place in the history books, Tracie knows that the true battle of the tournament will be fought in Gucci and in the pages of her favourite tabloids. But that's before she discovers that an international crime syndicate is trying to fix the world cup. Can Tracie save the day?

3 comments:

Book Sake said...

I feel so behind...I still need to get the Twilight book!

I’ve got an award for you, here.

Amanda said...

I got the Second Life of Bree Tanner too, but I've yet to read it.
I passed a blog award to you, check my blog to accept. :D

♫♥✿Chas @ LovLivLife Reviews✿♥♫ said...

Aloha!!

I receive the new SM book as well but I forgot to post it my current IMM so I will place it in the next one!!
Wags at The World Cup looks great!=)

I hope you enjoy your reads!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up