Lord Of Misrule by Rachel Caine


No. of pages: 348
Rating: 9/10
Series: The Morganville Vampires (Book 5)

Synopsis: In the college town of Morganville, vampires and humans coexist in (relatively) bloodless harmony. Then comes Bishop, the master vampire who threatens to abolish all order, revive the forces of the evil dead, and let chaos rule. But Bishop isn’t the only threat. Violent black cyclone clouds hover, promising a storm of devastating proportions as student Claire Danvers and her friends prepare to defend Morganville against elements both natural and unnatural.

Review: With forces divided, the town has descended into total chaos. Houses are being burned down, violent gangs are forming and everything is just falling apart...

This was probably my least liked book in the series. I didn't dislike it as such, I just got bored of the whole Bishop thing and wished it would hurry up and end so we could move on to a new storyline. Lord Of Misrule is just as action packed as the other books though, so even though I was slightly bored of Bishop, it still only took me two short sittings to complete, because the books are totally unputdownable! I didn't really like the ending on this book either, although I can understand why it was put there for the plot, I just felt like it was too much personally.

1 comments:

Cindy said...

You've given all the series pretty high ratings and that makes me want to read it even more! Awesome review :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up