Teaser Tuesdays (24)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Just do the following:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a random page
3. Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
5. Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser:
The darkness seemed to be rippling, the air itself quivering. Then, one by one, figures began to pop into sight as their Disillusionment Charms lifted. ~ p.43, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.

2 comments:

Brooke from The Bluestocking Guide said...

Yeah!!!! I'm so ready for this movie!!

My teaser is up. It's on the review Ghost in Trouble.

Anonymous said...

Here is my teaser from Expiation by Greg Messel (page 1):

My sudden and unexpected return to Seattle was about to trigger a chain of events which completely change my life. Three months from this date my career, my life in San Francisco with my daughter and everything I had known before would be radically altered.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up