January Summary

Books completed ~ 8
Daniel Waters - Kiss Of Life 3/5
Ally Condie - Matched 4/5
Rachel Ward - Numbers 3.5/5
Rachel Ward - Numbers 2: The Chaos 3.5/5
James Dashner - The Scorch Trials 4/5
Teresa Medeiros - Goodnight Tweetheart 5/5
Alyson Noel - Radiance 4/5
Sebastian Fitzek - Splinter 3/5

Books bought ~ 4
Sebastian Fitzek - Splinter (ebook)
S.L. Grey - The Mall (ebook)
Stephen Jones - The Mammoth Book Of Best New Horror 20 (ebook)
Daniel Hahn - The Ultimate Teen Book Guide

Other books incoming ~ 1
Stephen King - Everything's Eventual (swapped)

Other posts ~
# Teaser Tuesdays - Splinter / Radiance

Overall ~
I'm really pleased that I managed to get 8 read this month, I was expecting the number to be far lower, so that's been a nice surprise! My favourite reads were Goodnight Tweetheart and The Scorch Trials, both were really great reads. My least favourite was Kiss Of Life, I'm just sadly not enjoying that series as much as I had hoped too. Next month I'm just hoping to read as much as I have this month, and if possible maybe even read a bit more! It'd be nice to see my reading mojo back that's for sure! :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis


up